How It Works
The Driver Monitoring Process works like this:
- Is My Driving Safe.com is provided with pictures of fleet, and email address for whom will receive the reports
- The Driver Surveillance Monitor randomly sees the vehicle and tracks the vehicle for a predetermined time and notes the drivers driving behaviors.
- The Driver Surveillance Monitor Logs onto Is My Driving Safe.com's website and turns their noted observations into reports by entering in all necessary information into our database.
- Instantly, the customer is e-mailed the submitted report, normally, within 24-48 hours of the observation.
- Videos of observation can either be streamed over the Internet or for additional cost, cd's/dvd's can be mailed out.